Absolutely everybody gets a down day even the most happiest of people.
Nothing is wrong with looking for advice on how to find that smile again…I’ve done it myself in the past.
So I made this list back along in my journal and until now I didn’t think about sharing it with you.
- Grab a DVD (preferably a comedy) some snacks, a blanket and dim the lights.
- Light a scented candle, add some bubbles and jump in the tub.
- Make yourself an uplifting playlist of songs that make you smile for days when you need to turn to it.
- Phone a friend and arrange to meet up- tell them to bring laughter.
- Go shopping whether in town or online it is the best sort of therapy.
- Draw or write whichever you think your better at and let yourself get super creative.
- Go put on an item of clothing that brings you joy, in your fav colour preferably.
- Make your favourite meal / snack and really enjoy all the flavours
- Go for a walk, feel the fresh air hit your face and take in all the beautiful views you see.
- Give a hug to someone it’s so heartwarming and leaves you with that happy fuzzy feeling. You could be cheering up someone else in the process.
I hope my list helps in some way and if you ever feel sad know that I’m only a twitter message away.
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time