Most of you will be familiar with Vogue’s 73 questions they ask the most influential people. Here is a playlist of some of them VOGUE 73 QUESTIONS
So here is my take on it. The answers are kept short and sweet so you don’t get bored.
1.What’s the best thing that happened to you this month? I got into an outfit i’ve not been able to get into for over a year.
2. What is something you’re tired of? All the doom and gloom on the news.
3. What is something that recently moved you? I am a bit of a wettie so anything can make me tear up. My mum and auntie are the same. Probably seeing my poorly Dad, he has Dementia.
4. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be? Definitely sex education / personal development. Didn’t learn enough of it when i was at school.
5. What’s your favourite beverage? Hot Chocolate – Options salted caramel, it’s delicious.
6. What’s your favourite cocktail? Not really a cocktail girl, i reckon a woo woo if i had to have one Vodka, peach shnapps and cranberry juice.
7. What is your favourite birthday cake? Victoria sponge, jam and cream are just mmm and icing. Actually used to prefer the icing to the cake when i was younger.
8.What is one thing you still have from your childhood? The passion to write
9. What is your favourite movie? Bridget Jones Diary followed closely by Burlesque. I can relate to Bridget being in my 30s and single and Burlesque it’s something to do thats on my bucket list.
10. What is something you can’t do? Whistle outwards. can do it beautifully inwards
11. What is one habit you wish you could break? Eating cheese. I really really like it.
12. What makes you laugh no matter what? Miriam Margoyles. Google her.. shes hilarious.
13. What does creativity mean to you? Finding inspiration and running with it, using whatever form of creativity you can whether its singing, dancing, acting, writing or art.
14. What are your favourite lyrics of all time? Don’t stop me now i’m having such a good time i don’t wanna stop at all
15. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Go on a plane. I think it’s just the oh i can’t get out when i want.
16. Best advice for your 19 year old self? Don’t try to fit in with others it’s better to be different and stand out.
17. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? Kelly Osbournes. She has a really quirky style
18. Must have item in your bag? Sunnies. I suffer with watery eyes if the sun or wind hits me. Don’t want my make up to run
19. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? Be a singer or an author. I can’t sing too well these days but writing comes easy to me
20. What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Worrying about the opinions of others. it’s something we all do.
21. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn? A true friend stand the test of time and distance.
22. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime? To find someone who will love me forever and never let me go.
23. Would you ever live anywhere besides where you live? Maybe but i wouldn’t want to be too far from my family. They mean the world to me.
24. What is your favourite dessert? Oooo cheesecake of any flavour
25. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Carrot cake
26. It’s brunch! What do you eat? I hold out for lunchtime
27. Who is your favourite painter? Picasso
28. Favourite Disney animal? Baloo, his deep voice and his wicked dancing
29. What is a book you are planning on reading? Zero Negativity by Ant Middleton
30. What did you read most recently? Sex, lies and chocolate cake by Steven Morris
31. Favourite solo artist? Dua Lipa
32. What’s your Favourite board game? Monopoly
33. What’s a city you wish to visit? Rome, it looks so romantic
34. Heels or flats? Flats, i can only walk in wedges. Stilettos are not my friend.
35. Where does one go on a perfect road trip? Somewhere that’s picturesque and that has food there too
36. What do you do on a rainy day? Grab a blanket, hot water bottle, junk food and watch Netflix
37. What’s your favourite exercise? Squatting
38. What was your worst subject in school? Maths. I am still shockingly shite at it.
39. What is your spirit animal? A leopard
40. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Oats so simple or poached egg on toast
41. What do you usually eat for dinner? Fish or meat with veg
42. Cooking or Baking? I like a bit of both. Baking is trial and error, some are Michelin star and some are 1 star. ha ha.
43. Favourite baked good? Blueberry muffins
44. What is something you wish you could be good at? Playing a musical instrument maybe
45. Skiing or Surfing? Surfing but i’d be more in the water than on the board
46. First celebrity crush? Chesney Hawkes and my first single i bought.
47. Most recent celebrity crush? Roman Kemp, his Dads nice too (Martin Kemp from Spandeu Ballet)
48. What colour was your prom dress? It was yellow and white. I felt like a princess for the night.
49. How do you manage stress? Listening to guided meditation
50. What do you do to relax? Put the fairy lights on, a face pack and a film
51. Age when you were first kissed? 7, most of my neighbours were boys wanting to play kiss chase and i couldn’t run fast enough.
52. Place you were first kissed? Nowhere romantic. The back alley way by my house.
53. Favourite fashion trend of all time? The 90s… Coloured corded flares and boob tubes. Cringe but fun times.
54. Best fashion advice you’ve ever received? Never wear a shell suit again. i loved mine but looking back they were sooo dangerous, they were flammable.
55. Trend you would like to see disappear forever? Crocs for sure
56. Shoes or Bags? That’s tricky but i think i have more bags than shoes.
57. How do you know if you’re in love? You have that butterfly feeling, your heart skips a beat and you act so giddy around them. Nothing else matters when you are in their presence. All your worries fade away.
58. Television show you’ve binged on recently? Gogglebox and First Dates
59. Who do you turn to when you’re sad? My Mum, always guaranteed to put a smile on my face.
60. Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way? Money doesn’t grow on trees and to appreciate what you have.
61. If you could make a documentary about anything what would it be? About Bullying after being brutally beaten myself
62. What is your Kryptonite? A silver fox or blue eyes
63. What are you most enchanted by? The moon and all its phases
64. What is your biggest strength? My voice. I am a little chatterbox
65. What is your biggest weakness? Amazon…i get easily persuaded by it.
66. What are 3 words to describe living in your town? Tourists, Cliquey, Rural
67. Cutest thing on planet earth? Little lambs
68. Most important advice you’d give your future children? Never judge a book by its cover.
69. Best first date idea? A romantic park picnic would make me happy.
70. Favourite type of flower? Gerbera Daisy
71. What do you first notice about someone when you meet them? The friendliness in their eyes and smile.
72. What’s your guilty pleasure? Sausage…and chips from the chip shop
73. Plans for the weekend? Watching the football final
Feel free to copy and paste and give it a go i found it interesting and therapeutic.
Have a fab weekend
Til next time